Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Arguments Concerning Music

Music is the most divisive topic in the world excepting perhaps politics, or love, or religion, or many things now that I think of it. Anyways music is the subject of this blog, created by - and essentially for - me. I love music in its many varied forms. I listen, write, hate, love and above all pursue music with a passion. Hearing something that is fresh to my ears is a delight. If it was released or written yesterday or 100 years ago is completely irrelevant as long as it's good, as long as it evokes a mood, triggers a memory or just lulls you to sleep I want to hear it.

Arguing about music is not something I enjoy or do. It's pointless and pretty much impossible if you think about it. Beauty is in the ear of the listener as much as it is in the eye of the beholder.

So here it is, my thoughts and opinions on the most divisive topic in my world. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment